Clue: Sheiks' cliques
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheiks' cliques. See the results below.
- Odalisques serve them
- Women's groups
- Male seals have them
- Mideast palace parts
- Women's quarters, in sultans' homes
- Women's rooms?
- Eunuchs guard them
- 50-Downs have them
- Male seals' group of devotees
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 22, 2013
- New York Sun - March 13, 2005
- New York Sun - March 12, 2005
- New York Sun - March 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sheiks' cliques that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!