Clue: Sheik's land, in song
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheik's land, in song. See the results below.
- "The Sheik of ___" (1920's song)
- Sheikdom of song
- Exotic land, in verse
- Exotic locale in old literature and song
- Sheik's home
- Short story in James Joyce's "Dubliners"
- Land of sand, in song
- Mack Sennett's "The Shriek of __"
- Mideast region, poetically
- Sheik's domain of song
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 27, 2008
- Washington Post - October 20, 2007
- New York Times - May 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sheik's land, in song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!