Clue: Sheik's peer
We have 4 answers for the clue Sheik's peer. See the results below.
- Arabian bigwig
- Arab prince
- Gulf war V.I.P.
- Bahrain bigwig
- Arab chieftain
- Osman, for one
- Boss man of Ajman
- Nabob of the Near East
- Mideast summiteer
- Abu Dhabi bigwig
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 2016
- USA Today - June 10, 2015
- Universal - December 17, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - November 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 19, 2004
- New York Times - May 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sheik's peer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!