We have 3 answers for the clue Shellacking. See the results below.
- Alternative to a shower
- Cleaning solution?
- A dirty person may draw one
- Shower alternative
- Ordeal for Rover, perhaps
- The Wife of ___ (Chaucer story teller)
- Some like it hot
- Big loss
- Huge financial loss
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 29, 2014
- Washington Post - November 09, 2013
- Washington Post - March 26, 2011
- LA Times - March 10, 2009
- LA Times - September 16, 2005
- Washington Post - July 11, 2005
- New York Times - April 23, 2005
- Washington Post - February 17, 2003
- New York Times - October 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Shellacking that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!