Clue: "Shiloh" novelist Shelby
We have 1 answer for the clue "Shiloh" novelist Shelby. See the results below.
- "The Young Man From Atlanta" playwright
- Civil War historian Shelby
- Historical author seen on PBS's "The Civil War"
- Civil War chronicler Shelby
- "To Kill a Mockingbird" screenwriter Horton
- Horton who wrote the screenplay for "Tender Mercies"
- "Shiloh" author Shelby
- Author of the 3,000-page "The Civil War: A Narrative"
- Civil War authority Shelby
- Historian Shelby
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Shiloh" novelist Shelby that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!