Clue: Shiny fabric
We have 4 answers for the clue Shiny fabric. See the results below.
- Break a leg?
- Hardly believable
- Glittery material
- Fabric with gold or silver threads
- Poor, as excuses go
- Gold ___
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 29, 2012
- LA Times - December 02, 2010
- Washington Post - June 03, 2010
- Netword - May 09, 2010
- New York Times - December 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 05, 2006
- Netword - November 06, 2005
- Washington Post - February 19, 2004
- Washington Post - July 30, 2002
- Washington Post - July 20, 2000
- New York Times - June 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Shiny fabric that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!