Clue: Ship of fuels?
We have 3 answers for the clue Ship of fuels?. See the results below.
- Warren Moon, once
- Exxon Valdez, for one
- Dorothy, for the Tin Man
- Long-spouted can
- Gretzky was one
- Persian Gulf sight
- Gulf ship
- Ship from Valdez
- Crude carrier
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2016
- Universal - June 20, 2015
- Netword - February 24, 2012
- New York Times - April 07, 2010
- Universal - April 03, 2010
- Netword - November 06, 2008
- USA Today - December 06, 2006
- Washington Post - August 25, 2005
- Washington Post - February 04, 2004
- USA Today - May 20, 2003
- New York Times - February 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Ship of fuels? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!