Clue: Shoe lift
We have 1 answer for the clue Shoe lift. See the results below.
- Lift in the back of a shoe
- Bit of booze left in a glass
- Audible dance step
- Clicker, of a sort
- Noisemaker in many musicals
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 02, 2015
- New York Times - July 22, 2013
- Netword - November 14, 2007
- Washington Post - March 06, 2007
- New York Times - April 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Shoe lift that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!