Clue: Shoe named for an antelope
We have 1 answer for the clue Shoe named for an antelope. See the results below.
- Nike rival
- Nike competitor
- Running-shoe maker
- Adidas competitor
- Puma competitor
- 2006 Adidas acquisition
- Maker of the Freestyle aerobic shoe
- Shoe brand named for an antelope
- Adidas subsidiary
- Shoe company endorsed by Thierry Henry
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 25, 2011
- New York Times - August 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Shoe named for an antelope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!