Clue: Shoeless cobbler?
We have 1 answer for the clue Shoeless cobbler?. See the results below.
- USA Today chart
- Sales pitch?
- It has a shell
- Soupy Sales missile
- Pizzeria order
- Bit of Trivial Pursuit equipment
- Something to go to a bakery for
- Pandowdy, e.g.
- Amount to be divided
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 08, 2013
- Washington Post - April 13, 2013
- Washington Post - May 16, 2002
- Washington Post - January 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Shoeless cobbler? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!