Clue: Shoemakers' leather strips
We have 1 answer for the clue Shoemakers' leather strips. See the results below.
- Leather strips, in shoemaking
- Shoemakers' strips
- South African currency units
- Coins of Cape Town
- Johannesburg coins
- Ayn and Sally
- South African coins
- Vuvuzelas might be bought with them
- Monetary units in South Africa
- Writer Ayn and others
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Shoemakers' leather strips that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!