Clue: Shoplifter's giveaway, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Shoplifter's giveaway, perhaps. See the results below.
- Expansion of a sort
- Overeater's worry
- Shoplifter's tip-off, maybe
- Evidence of a concealed weapon, maybe
- Dieter's problem
- World War II's Battle of the ___
- Stick out
- Battle of the ___
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 11, 2011
- New York Times - December 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Shoplifter's giveaway, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!