Clue: Short-sheeting a bed, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Short-sheeting a bed, e.g.. See the results below.
- Common fraternity activity
- Fraternity fun
- Bit of monkey business
- Short-sheeting, e.g.
- Call that may result in an abrupt hang-up
- Mischief night activity
- Bit of horseplay
- April 1st activity
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 03, 2010
- USA Today - December 10, 2007
- Washington Post - May 29, 2006
- New York Times - March 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Short-sheeting a bed, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!