Clue: Short shot
We have 3 answers for the clue Short shot. See the results below.
- Green shot
- When doubled, an engine sound
- Any miniature golf shot
- Last shot?
- Minor stroke
- Short stroke
- Strike gently
- Something sunk
- Tap-in, e.g.
- Fifth stroke, often
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 01, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 08, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 15, 2009
- Washington Post - April 13, 2009
- LA Times - January 07, 2009
- Netword - April 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2005
- New York Times - April 14, 2004
- New York Times - June 14, 2002
- New York Times - November 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Short shot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!