Clue: Shorten, maybe
We have 3 answers for the clue Shorten, maybe. See the results below.
- Take in or let out
- Fiddle with
- Take up, as a hem
- Make suit, as a suit
- Do tailoring on
- Let down, say
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 12, 2013
- New York Times - October 04, 2012
- New York Times - April 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2006
- New York Times - August 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Shorten, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!