We have 2 answers for the clue SHORTSTOP. See the results below.
- Oriole who played in a record 2,632 straight games
- Cal who played in 2,632 consecutive baseball games
- 1982 A.L. Rookie of the Year
- Baseball's Cal
- Baseball's Iron Man
- See 41-Across
- Cal (baseball's 'Iron Man')
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2002
- New York Times - March 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue SHORTSTOP that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!