Clue: Shoshonean language
We have 2 answers for the clue Shoshonean language. See the results below.
- Arapaho foe
- Salt Lake City athlete
- Southwestern Indian
- Indian with a bear dance
- Adaptable truck, for short
- Indian with a sun dance
- Multipurpose truck, for short
- Southwestern native
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 06, 2004
- Washington Post - May 15, 2004
- New York Times - December 07, 2001
- New York Times - April 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Shoshonean language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!