Clue: Show of hands?
We have 5 answers for the clue Show of hands?. See the results below.
- Four on a four, e.g.
- Fivesome on a five
- Card spots
- Gladys Knight's backup group
- 1960's-70's backup group, with "the"
- Domino features
- Trey trio
- Spots on cards
- Deuce's deuce
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 2015
- LA Times - January 02, 2014
- Washington Post - October 25, 2008
- Washington Post - April 28, 2001
- New York Times - February 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Show of hands? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!