Clue: Shown to one's seat
We have 2 answers for the clue Shown to one's seat. See the results below.
- Warmly welcomed, as a guest
- Showed the way, in a way
- Brought (to)
- Escorted, as from another room
- Escorted from the door
- Escorted from the outside
- Ushered through the entryway
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 17, 2009
- New York Sun - January 13, 2005
- New York Times - June 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Shown to one's seat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!