Clue: Showy shrub
We have 1 answer for the clue Showy shrub. See the results below.
- Wild honeysuckle, e.g.
- Showy flower
- Cousin of a rhododendron
- Spring bloomer
- Flowering shrub
- Pretty shrub
- Georgia state wildflower
- "Royalty of the garden"
- Relative of a rhododendron
- Rhododendron kin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 28, 2013
- Netword - November 16, 2012
- USA Today - June 24, 2011
- USA Today - November 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 23, 2004
- New York Times - December 16, 2001
- Washington Post - November 14, 2000
- Washington Post - February 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Showy shrub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!