Clue: Shrine figure
We have 1 answer for the clue Shrine figure. See the results below.
- Four Noble Truths formulator
- Important Asian religious figure
- "Enlightened one," literally
- "The Enlightened One"
- Founder of an Eastern religion
- Laughing statue
- Siddhartha Gautama
- Sanskrit for "awakened one"
- The Enlightened One
- Asian religious figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Shrine figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!