We have 2 answers for the clue Shuttlecock. See the results below.
- Wren or hen
- N.B.A. M.V.P., 1984-86
- One filling the bill?
- Feeder frequenter
- Country singer?
- Nest builder
- Cardinal, for one
- Robin or swallow
- Word with early or whirly
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 05, 2009
- USA Today - September 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 28, 2006
- New York Sun - July 29, 2005
- Washington Post - January 12, 2001
- New York Times - January 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Shuttlecock that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!