We have 3 answers for the clue Sibyl. See the results below.
- Nostradamus, e.g.
- Séance holder
- Palmist, e.g.
- Student of palms
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 01, 2014
- Washington Post - May 10, 2013
- Canadiana - April 01, 2013
- Washington Post - November 21, 2012
- New York Times - February 01, 2009
- LA Times - November 14, 2008
- New York Times - March 06, 2002
- New York Times - August 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sibyl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!