Clue: Sicily's neighbor
We have 1 answer for the clue Sicily's neighbor. See the results below.
- Former NATO Mediterranean headquarters
- Mediterranean tourist destination
- Mediterranean land
- Island south of Sicily
- Island once controlled by Carthage
- Home of the Knights Hospitalers
- Mediterranean cruise stop
- Smallest member of the European Union
- Island country south of Sicily
- Where St. Paul was shipwrecked, in Acts
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sicily's neighbor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!