Clue: Side in the Revolutionary War
We have 1 answer for the clue Side in the Revolutionary War. See the results below.
- Ones on the right
- Disraeli and Churchill
- They showed loyalty to royalty in the 1770s
- Loyalists, to the Minutemen
- Supporters of King George III
- Conservative Party members, in Great Britain
- Whig opponents
- 1770s loyalists
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Side in the Revolutionary War that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!