We have 2 answers for the clue Sidle. See the results below.
- Leg up
- Touch of acrimony
- Slight advantage
- Winning margin
- Nose (out)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 12, 2012
- LA Times - March 06, 2009
- New York Sun - August 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 14, 2006
- USA Today - July 09, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 24, 2004
- New York Times - February 26, 2002
- New York Times - August 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sidle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!