Clue: Siesta taker
We have 3 answers for the clue Siesta taker. See the results below.
- Light sleeper
- Inattentive type
- Bull follower
- Earthmoving machine, and hopefully not the one driving it
- Earthmover, for short
- Road crew equipment
- ''Bull'' ending
- Bull follower?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 13, 2013
- Netword - July 17, 2011
- Washington Post - September 15, 2008
- Washington Post - April 28, 2000
- New York Times - November 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Siesta taker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!