Clue: Sighter of the Pacific Ocean, 1513
We have 1 answer for the clue Sighter of the Pacific Ocean, 1513. See the results below.
- Explorer Vasco Núñez de ___
- Panama port
- 100 centesimos, in Panama
- Sighter of the Pacific, 9/25/1513
- Monetary unit of Panama
- 100 centesimos
- Sighter of the Pacific, Sept. 25, 1513
- Explorer who has a monetary unit named after him
- Rocky's surname
- Panamanian monetary unit named for an explorer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2003
- New York Times - April 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sighter of the Pacific Ocean, 1513 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!