We have 6 answers for the clue Silences. See the results below.
- Comic's material
- Gets choked up
- Comedian's stock
- Jokes that may be "running"
- April fools
- Jackie the Joke Man's arsenal
- Comedian's repertoire
- Running jokes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2012
- Washington Post - January 26, 2010
- New York Sun - May 15, 2008
- New York Sun - May 21, 2007
- Washington Post - September 11, 2006
- Netword - June 24, 2006
- New York Sun - May 18, 2005
- New York Times - July 18, 2004
- New York Times - May 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Silences that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!