Clue: Silvery metal
We have 3 answers for the clue Silvery metal. See the results below.
- Coin with Monticello on its back
- Football defense that employs five defensive backs
- Jefferson site
- Cost of a candy bar, once
- Meteorite metal
- Five-cent piece
- Jefferson's coin
- Where 67-Across's face appears
- Buffalo's place, once?
- It was redesigned in 2004 for the first time in 66 years
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 12, 2014
- USA Today - February 07, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Silvery metal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!