Clue: Simon Legree
We have 4 answers for the clue Simon Legree. See the results below.
- Bossy boss
- Tough boss to work for
- Boss you'd like to toss
- 54-Down, e.g.
- Polycrates, for example
- Coup target
- Tough boss
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 08, 2007
- LA Times - January 21, 2007
- LA Times - March 26, 2006
- Washington Post - July 14, 2004
- New York Times - March 09, 2001
- New York Times - November 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Simon Legree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!