Clue: Sinatra classic
We have 2 answers for the clue Sinatra classic. See the results below.
- Ol' Blue Eyes classic
- How Sinatra "did it," in a song
- Sinatra smash
- Sinatra song
- Classic song that begins "And now the end is near"
- Sinatra song people are sometimes killed for singing at karaoke in the Philippines
- Anka wrote it for Sinatra
- Sinatra hit by Canada's Paul Anka
- Anka hit
- Sinatra standard
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 06, 2011
- Washington Post - June 17, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2004
- New York Times - August 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sinatra classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!