Clue: Sinatra employer of the early 40's
We have 1 answer for the clue Sinatra employer of the early 40's. See the results below.
- Sinatra's Big Band boss
- Tommy or Jimmy of swing
- Bandleader Tommy
- Big name of the swing era
- He signed 5-Down in 1940
- Bandleading brothers' name
- Hirer of Sinatra in 1940
- Sinatra's big band leader
- Big name in the Big Band Era
- Ned's surname on "Ned and Stacey"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sinatra employer of the early 40's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!