Clue: Singer Acuff
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Acuff. See the results below.
- Pop artist Lichtenstein
- Emerson of tennis
- Acuff of the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Half of a Vegas duo
- Lichtenstein, for one
- Dale's man
- Bean of the American frontier
- Writer ___ Blount Jr.
- Mr. Rogers
- Frontier judge Bean
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 04, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 19, 2006
- New York Times - August 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Singer Acuff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!