Clue: Singer Ives
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Ives. See the results below.
- Small knot
- Lump in cloth
- Ives of "East of Eden"
- Singer/actor Ives
- Balladeer Ives
- "Blue Tail Fly" singer Ives
- Oscar winner Ives
- Tree bump
- Knot in wool
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 28, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - February 06, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - February 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2008
- New York Times - July 30, 2007
- New York Times - June 20, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 09, 2006
- USA Today - February 03, 2005
- Washington Post - July 07, 2003
- New York Times - June 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Singer Ives that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!