Clue: Singer James or Jones
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer James or Jones. See the results below.
- Sundance's girl
- Kett of the comics
- ___ Kett of early comics
- Musical composition suffix
- Ending with Henri
- Kett of old comics
- Jazz singer ___ James
- James who sang "Mystery Lady"
- Miss Kett of old comics
- R.&B./jazz singer James
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 03, 2006
- Netword - May 25, 2005
- New York Times - November 16, 2004
- Washington Post - May 08, 2002
- Washington Post - March 22, 2001
- Washington Post - May 19, 2000
- Washington Post - April 07, 2000
- New York Times - April 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Singer James or Jones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!