Clue: Singer Piaf
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Piaf. See the results below.
- "Dombey and Son" woman
- Woodrow's second First Lady
- Writer Wharton
- "Dingbat" in "All in the Family"
- Bunker matriarch
- Designer Head
- Novelist Wharton
- Head of Hollywood
- One of TV's Bunkers
- English poet Dame __ Sitwell
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 08, 2013
- Netword - June 27, 2010
- New York Times - January 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 17, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 31, 2007
- New York Sun - June 13, 2005
- Washington Post - April 20, 2004
- Washington Post - May 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Singer Piaf that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!