Clue: Singer Sylvia
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Sylvia. See the results below.
- Cabaret singer Sylvia
- "Asylum" star Sylvia
- Sylvia of jazz
- Sylvia ___, whom Sinatra once called the "world's greatest saloon singer"
- Sylvia of "The World of Suzie Wong"
- British actress Sylvia
- Jazz singer Sylvia
- Player of the Queen Mother in "The Queen," 2006
- "___ by Sinatra" (1982 collaborative jazz album)
- Mozart's No. 1 through No. 41
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 22, 2013
- New York Times - November 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Singer Sylvia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!