Clue: Singer Vic
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Vic. See the results below.
- Vic who sang "On the Street Where You Live"
- "On the Street Where You Live" singer Vic
- Crooner Vic
- "Out Here All Night" rock group
- Singer in "Kismet"
- "You're Breaking My Heart" singer
- Vocalist Vic
- "Vagabond Shoes" vocalist Vic
- Crooner admired by Sinatra
- Vic with the 1949 #1 hit "You're Breaking My Heart"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 23, 2011
- LA Times - August 17, 2008
- New York Sun - November 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 19, 2005
- Washington Post - February 21, 2005
- New York Times - July 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Singer Vic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!