Clue: Singer with a falsetto
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer with a falsetto. See the results below.
- "Grease" singer
- Frankie of the Four Seasons
- 1960's-70's vocalist known for his falsetto
- "Rag Doll" singer, 1964
- One of the Four Seasons
- Frankie of The 4 Seasons
- "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" singer Frankie
- "Grease" singer Frankie
- "Jersey Boys" character Frankie
- Big name in falsetto
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Singer with a falsetto that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!