Clue: Singer with the 2004 album "Encore"
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer with the 2004 album "Encore". See the results below.
- Marshall Mathers, familiarly
- He had the 2000 autobiographical lyric “I think I was put here to annoy the world
- 2002 Oscar winner for the song "Lose Yourself"
- "But I'm still white, sometimes I just hate life / Somethin' ain't right …" singer
- Artist with the 2002 #1 hit "Lose Yourself"
- "8 Mile" rapper
- Rapper a k a Slim Shady
- "Lose Yourself" rapper
- Rapper Marshall Mathers, familiarly
- Winner of the 2002 Academy Award for Best Original Song
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Singer with the 2004 album "Encore" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!