Clue: Singer/activist Joan
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer/activist Joan. See the results below.
- Newport Folk Festival figure
- Classic name at the Newport Folk Festival
- 59-Across performer
- Performer of many Dylan songs
- Singer in Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue
- "Diamonds and Rust" singer, 1975
- Female singer at the original Woodstock
- Folk singer Joan
- Guthrie's follower at Woodstock
- Joan at Woodstock
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Singer/activist Joan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!