Clue: Singing cowboy Ritter
We have 1 answer for the clue Singing cowboy Ritter. See the results below.
- Bugs Bunny cartoonist ___ Avery
- Cowhand's nickname
- Cowboy's moniker
- Houstonian's nickname
- Cowboy sobriquet
- Cowpunch's moniker
- Cowpoke's nickname
- Gore-___ (fabric)
- Gore follower?
- Western moniker
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 13, 2012
- Universal - May 02, 2009
- Washington Post - March 13, 2003
- Washington Post - October 23, 2001
- New York Times - July 11, 2000
- Washington Post - June 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Singing cowboy Ritter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!