Clue: Singing style of the 1950s
We have 1 answer for the clue Singing style of the 1950s. See the results below.
- It used to be sung on street corners
- 1950's music style
- Singing style of the '50s
- Style of Randy and the Rainbows
- The Drifters' musical style
- Style of Billy Joel's "The Longest Time"
- Street corner genre
- "Grease" music genre
- Street-singing genre
- '50s singing style
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - June 18, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Singing style of the 1950s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!