We have 2 answers for the clue Single-handed. See the results below.
- Fly like Lindy
- Aeronautics achievement
- Whist variety
- Aria, usually
- Aria, e.g.
- Recital piece
- Recital performance
- Aeronautical feat
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 04, 2010
- Universal - December 13, 2007
- LA Times - May 16, 2006
- Washington Post - September 29, 2003
- Washington Post - November 19, 2002
- Washington Post - August 10, 2000
- Washington Post - April 19, 2000
- New York Times - December 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Single-handed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!