Clue: Sinuous fish
We have 2 answers for the clue Sinuous fish. See the results below.
- Sushi order
- Long fish
- Migratory fish
- Slippery one
- Underwater cave dweller
- Pike ___
- Sushi bar order
- Sniggler's wriggler
- It can be shocking
- Moray, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 19, 2015
- New York Times - December 17, 2013
- LA Times - June 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Sinuous fish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!