Clue: Sinuous shocker
We have 1 answer for the clue Sinuous shocker. See the results below.
- Sushi order
- Long fish
- Migratory fish
- Slippery one
- Underwater cave dweller
- Pike ___
- Sushi bar order
- Sniggler's wriggler
- It can be shocking
- Moray, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 23, 2012
- Universal - October 13, 2012
- Universal - September 25, 2012
- Universal - September 22, 2012
- Washington Post - January 15, 2010
- Washington Post - February 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sinuous shocker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!