Clue: Sir, in India
We have 2 answers for the clue Sir, in India. See the results below.
- Master, in Calcutta
- Indian title of respect
- Term of address in Kipling
- Indian honorific
- Colonial term of address
- Indian term of respect
- Indian head, once?
- Master, in Mysore
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - November 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2013
- Universal - May 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 12, 2010
- Washington Post - October 19, 2009
- Universal - January 07, 2007
- Netword - November 30, 2005
- New York Times - August 03, 2004
- New York Times - April 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sir, in India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!