Clue: Sir, in old India
We have 1 answer for the clue Sir, in old India. See the results below.
- Master, in Calcutta
- Indian title of respect
- Term of address in Kipling
- Indian honorific
- Colonial term of address
- Indian term of respect
- Indian head, once?
- Master, in Mysore
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - October 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 30, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2011
- Netword - May 22, 2005
- New York Times - September 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sir, in old India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!