Clue: Sir of pop
We have 1 answer for the clue Sir of pop. See the results below.
- "Rocket Man" John
- First name in rock
- Vocalist John
- Singer John
- John of song
- Rocker John
- Bernie's partner in songwriting
- "Silly Cow" playwright Ben
- Aretha's partner in a 1989 pop hit
- John of rock
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 08, 2003
- New York Times - January 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sir of pop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!